Data and documentation associated with CMAP's revised 2040 population projections, released in conjunction with the GO TO 2040 Plan Update, which was updated in accordance with federal law in October 2014.
Data and Resources
- Socioeconomic Forecast Update Overviewpdf
An appendix to the GO TO 2040 Plan Update describing the processes involved...
- Forecast Summary (October 2014)excel
Spreadsheet with 2040 forecast summaries of population, households and...
- Shapefile: 2040 Population, Households and ...zip
Represents CMAP modeling zones (subzones) with 2010 (actual) and 2040 (...
- Subzone Aggregation Map: Townshipspdf
Map identifying CMAP modeling subzones used for township-level forecast...
- Subzone Aggregation Map: Municipalitiespdf
Map identifying CMAP modeling subzones used for municipal-level forecast...
- Socioeconomic Inventory Validation and ...pdf
A primer on the methods used to develop datasets representing population and...
- CMAP Forecasting Principles (2011)pdf
A guide for data users and forecast developers. 326Kb PDF
Dataset InfoThese fields are compatible with DCAT, an RDF vocabulary designed to facilitate interoperability between data catalogs published on the Web.
Tue, 11/14/2017 - 11:58
Sun, 11/13/2016 - 21:06
License Not Specified